The Ultimate Guide to Throwing the Best Dog Party EVER!
Is your pup's birthday coming up soon? Their adoptaversary or gotcha day? Have you been dying to plan a party for your furry friend but don’t know where or even how to start? That’s okay, we get it! There are so many factors to consider, so no matter the occasion we are here to help you plan out the PERFECT celebration.
How can I host a puppy party in Los Angeles?
Your dog's special day is coming up and you want to make sure they have the best day ever, here are some tips to create the best birthday party for your dog!
- The first thing you need to consider is the size of your dog party. How many dogs and humans will you be inviting? Will you be inviting just a few close friends, or do you want to make it a big celebration? Once you know how many pups will be attending, you can start working on the details.
- The second thing you should consider is will the party be indoors or outdoors? Having a party outdoors allows for more space, fresh air and less of a clean up. The biggest con to hosting a party outdoors is the sun, there will hardly be shade out to cover your entire party. That’s why hosting a party indoors can be more ideal, especially if you pick a place that specializes in dog parties and includes tear down and clean up services. (Which means that you don’t have to worry about cleaning up and you can enjoy the party with the rest of your friends and family).
- If you are planning on purchasing balloons, table covers or even fun games for everyone to enjoy you can make a stop at any store you know that supplies the items you need.
- What is a party without dessert?! Well you don’t need dessert but it definitely is a plus. If you are local to LA you can check out Paw Mentality, they specialize in cakes and homemade treats that not only taste good but offer a lot of nutritional benefits for your dogs.
Where can I celebrate my dog's birthday in Los Angeles?
There are a number of places you can celebrate your dog's birthday in Los Angeles. From beaches and parks to dedicated dog venues, there's no shortage of options. Some good options are:
- Rosie’s Dog Beach
- LA Historic Park
- Your local dog park (check with the park's management to see if you can rent it out.)
- Dogdrop, we would be happy to help you plan and host your event to ensure everything is amazing!
- Dog drop also provides dog daycare in LA!
How much does it cost to host a dog party?
It really depends on the size of your party and what kind of amenities you're looking for. You'll also need to factor in the cost of food and treats for your guests, as well as any decorations or special activities you have planned.
What are some fun dog birthday party ideas?
1. Set up a photo booth with fun props to snap some memories of the special day. For some extra fun, bring a polaroid or film camera. It’s always a fun surprise when you receive the pictures, plus, you can hang them on your fridge after so you can always remember how much fun you had.
2. Play some games! Ever heard of Musical Sits? It’s just like Musical Chairs…but for dogs! You must have someone in charge of the music for this game. Have each dog and their owner walk around and the person in charge of the music will pause the song and each owner has to tell their dogs to sit. Whoever’s dog sits and stays moves on to the next round. Continue the process until you have the grand prize winner!
- 3. Fetch is always a great idea for any party, but you can always add some props to take it to the next level! Bring a tunnel for the dogs to go through, cones for some agility fun and even a bubble maker - the dogs will go WILD!
Did you know that you can host your dog party at Dogdrop?
Have you ever wanted to throw your dog a birthday party but didn't know where to start? Look no further! Dogdrop is the perfect place to celebrate your dog's birthday. We have everything you need to make your dog's birthday perfect! Here are some reasons why Dogdrop is the perfect venue to host your pup’s celebration:
We have plenty of space for all of your guests (30 dogs and 20 humans) to play and mingle.
Each reservation comes with 1 hour of set up, 2 hours of party time and 1 hour of clean up. So not only do we help you make your vision come to life but we also clean the space after the party's over so you can continue to enjoy the day with your furry friends and family.
We offer many fun activities like tunnels for your dogs to use, bubble makers, balls and cones!
Your dog’s party should feel special, fun and stress free!
We can, and would love to help you create the perfect party that everyone will remember for years to come. So what are you waiting for? Book your party today!